Kimono 2014 !





Os tradicionais kimonos japoneses ganharam uma versão mais moderna e estão invadindo as ruas. Ele pode ser usado com shorts, saias, calças e vestidos. 





kimono1


kimono










Wish this was in my closet today love the floral kimono and gold toe boots x


look at the style, Looks fantastic on her! I'm afraid it would look like I left the house in my robe!

Lindex White Silk Japanese Print Kimono by Fanny Staaf

Absolutely gorgeous 'Tropicale' kimono by Nasty Gal. Love that green suede fringed cross body too.  Another one that I would buy that's out of freaking stock!!!  UGH!

WEST KEI | Scarf Print Kimono Cardigan

Loving Jessica Alba's labor day look! This beach kimono cover up is gorgeous!

Inspiration for LSpace's #letsgoanywhere contest. Full of gorgeous beaches, super cute 'kinis, and my dream adventures #lspace


Um comentário: